It is out 🎉🎉
If you are curious to know about web3 and how can you test it, here are some ideas!
We will go through a brief explanation of what is Web3 and the architecture of a web3 application. Then we will talk about how to do end-to-end tests, its challenges, some test tools that are available, and 2 demos using Synpress and mocking the web3 layer.
The agenda is:
– What is Web3;
– The Architecture of a Web3 Application;
– Web3 E2E Tests Introduction;
– Web3 E2E Tests Challenges;
– E2E Test Tools;
It took me ages to record this video, not going to deny, I am still improving my video editor/design skills… I even bought a new mic to help me and would love to have some feedback about the talk in general.
If you have literally 5 seconds, here is the link.
The big news is, we have created a Web3 Tests Community on Discord !
Yes, me and Jakub, one of the creators of Synpress, are on that and we are looking for contributors and members (of course) 🙂
- Yes, I know… We have too many places to create a community nowadays 😩, but this one is going to be one for all of our Web3 Testing people.
- Still in the beginning so bear with us while we build and share the content.
- Join and share 🤩