If you got some of these errors when try create the signature of your app (or try run calabash-android run) on Android:
> fingerprint_from_apk': No RSA file found in META-INF. Cannot proceed. (RuntimeError)
> jarsigner: unable to open jar file (When try re-signed)
Try these steps:
– Verify if the file zipalign is inside of the folder sdk/tools.
– If the zipalign don’t exist inside the tools folder, download on this link :
– Give the execute permissions:
chmod 777 zipalign
– Open the Eclipse, Click in Preferences:
– Open the Android Tab, Click on Build, Click on Apply and OK:
– Try runs the command again:
calabash-android resign NAMEAPP.apk
– After try run the cucumber again 🙂
calabash-android run NAMEAPP.apk
Worked for me !
Bye guys 🙂
2 thoughts on “Error with signature on the app Android”
Heya i’m for the primary time here. I found this board and
I in finding It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I am
hoping to provide something again and help others such as you helped me.
Thank you ! Good to know ! Yes, share your knowledge it is a very positive thing ! You help yourself and others as well 🙂