1. To get rid of warning about ansicolor (windows):
- open cmd and navigate to the unzipped folder
- Navigate to x64 (if you have a 64 bit machine) otherwise navigate to x86
- Execute ‘ansicon.exe -i’ to install and add ansicon to your Windows
- Run your cucumber test and you should
- get the colored output result on Windows
2. Warning about gem json ~>1.7.7 (Windows):
- If the above, doesn’t fix it,
- uninstall Ruby.
- Install Ruby 1.9.x again
- Make sure you also install the corresponding Devkit
- gem install json -v 1.7.7
- bundle update json
3. Jarsigner: unable to sign jar
- Rename the .apk file to .zip
- Unpack the .zip file and remove the META-INF folder
- Zip the folder again and rename it to .apk (zip -r <xxx.apk> *)
- Sign the apk:
- Copy your “Calabash” folder having “feature” file.
4. No MD5 fingerprint found: (RuntimeError)
- Paste it into your android workspace having gen, res, src folder. eg., ~/.android
- Now, Test server will create inside your calabash folder.
- Navigate to new path and again run apk file.
5. If the AndroidManifest.xml is missing:
- To create AndroidManifest.xml file: where should this be?
- calabash-android extract-manifest Downloads\mytest.apk
6. If adb device not showing up in “adb devices”:
- adb kill-server adb start-server adb devices
7.Cannot load such file rspec/expectations:
- Make sure you add the foll. line in your Gemfile
- gem ‘rspec’