This example I am getting json path from an authentication request and use it in another group thread.
Remember install the json plugin for jmeter (If you don’t have), you can do that with homebrew command :
brew install jmeter --with-plugins
- Create a test plan and set the web server and the port:
- Create a Thread Group:
- Create HTTP Request, use the variables for the server and the password. Put the path of the authentication page, username and the password.
- Create Json Path Extractor and put the path Expression and the variable that you will use. You can test if your path is correct here.
- Create a beanshell Assertion or Post processor and set the property:
- Create a new Thread Group and a HTTP Header Manager and use the same variable you used before:
- Create the Listener > View Result Tree and it’s done, you can run the jmeter and see if it’s getting the token and using in the next thread group
See you guys 🙂
One thought on “Get json path from an authentication request”
Thank you so much, you really helped me.